Where is the online driver dashboard provided by Admiral Bell?

I have car insurance from Bell by Admiral.. yesterday they installed a telematics box in my car so I went to look for the online driver dashboard to check my stats but can't find it anywhere...

Anyone know where it is?

It's nowhere in the policy documents.

I too would like to know where on earth the Dashboard is hidden.

It has no mention on the policy documents, certificate, safe-driver guide and no mention on Bell or Admiral web sites. I have searched for hours on-line to get any clues, fruitlessly.

I have e-mailed Bell several times and they have not even responded.

RIGHT!

I called Bell/Admiral on a chargeable 0871 number as it seemed the only way..

Apparently, what they don't tell you when you take out the policy is that is takes several weeks or sometimes in excess of a couple of months for the system to generate enough information to give an average indication of driving standard. Only when enough driving feedback is looked at by telematics is the website generated, at which point you will be e-mailed a link to view it.

If you don't use the car much it could be months!

Why this information is not told to you at the start is a mystery.

To summarise, if you are looking for the Bell safedriver dashboard, stop wasting your time. At some unspecified time in the future they will e-mail a link.

Yes. If the insurer is unable to claim back their full financial outlay from the third party, they have to claim under your policy, so you are liable to pay the excess and you will lose some or all of your no claims discount just as you would with a fault claim. Also, if you insure elsewhere, you would need to tell them that you have made a claim as once it goes on your policy, it will also be on the Central Underwriting Exchange database. I know it's unfair when you have done nothing wrong, but with so many uninsured drivers on the road, it is a gamble that we all take every time we go out on the road.

I have had the same problem. No information from Admiral or Little Box about how to log on or track your driving. Pretty poor Customer Service Admiral! I haven t heard from them yet and the box was installed about three weeks ago.

What I did was, when I received the e-mail I never deleted it and any time I want to check

how I am doing I just go to the e-mail and in it there is a sign on link.

• ?

Read your policy documents, there will be a web address in there somewhere.