? asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

What to eat when I gad diarrhea?

Yesterday I had diarrhea in the morning and by the time I went to bed it was controlled.anyway today I stayed home from school and I want to know what to eat for Lunch! Can you help me? Thanks

• Favourite answer

Should be a bland diet. like whole wheat toast, soups or broth. brown rice, bananas, applesauce,

drink lots of fluids.

Source(s): a Mom

I would recommend probiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria and they can help replenish healthy levels of good bacteria back into your digestive system. Diarrhea can be caused by any form of bad bacteria that can cause diarrhea. Other examples of diarrhea cause include viruses and parasites. I've had diarrhea myself and took this product called Nutraelle DigestiveCare. Its natural and you don't need a prescription for it. If you want more information on the product or other digestive issues like diarrhea check out the website. Anyways, I hope this helps in your freedom of diarrhea.

• S

Drink broth and juice to replace your fluid loss. Bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast, yogurt. This is known as the BRAT(Y) diet, This helps sooth a disrupted digestive tract. Add foods back slowly till you feel well.

lol, cranberry juice! cranberry juice, makes you go to the bathroom. but thats what you need. get it all out, and whatever u ate wrong, dont eat it again lol