Does the due date of the baby and day we hooked up add up?

I hooked up with this chick on June 29, 2012. We hooked up a few more times in the next month & half but stopped cause it wasnt going anywhere and me and my long term on and off girlfriend of 7 years had started back dating. Then sometime around the end of September the chick I was just hooking up with found out... show more I hooked up with this chick on June 29, 2012. We hooked up a few more times in the next month & half but stopped cause it wasnt going anywhere and me and my long term on and off girlfriend of 7 years had started back dating. Then sometime around the end of September the chick I was just hooking up with found out she was pregnant and that it was my child and that her due date was March 1st.

At first I didnt believe it was mine because I didnt let off in her and in all the years I been with my girl unprotected and without pulling out I never even made her have a pregnancy scare. She's been pregnant with someone else baby but I have low sperm count so I think that could be the issue with why we havent conceived. But anyway, she went to the doctor and got her ultrasound picture and the baby has my huge head. So now I been really excited about my first son regardless of me and the moma's situation but people have been telling me that I look dumb because the dates dont add up and that really its her ex-boyfriend baby that she broke up with around the middle of June.

She said the last time they hooked up was at the beginning of June around the 7th. I really want to be there for her through the pregnancy cause if thats my son I would feel bad for not being there but do the dates really not add up? Could my son really not be my son? It just sucks cause I ended up leavin my girlfriend I was going to propose to so that I could be with my baby moma so me and her could be together for the baby and I may have messed everything up. My girlfriend had forgave me and the girl cause they knew each other and promised to be there for me and my son cause we wasnt together when I got the girl pregnant and we got so much love for each and I am so in love with her and I may have lost the only girl I ever really loved for this this chick I wouldnt be fooling with if it was not for the baby and then the baby may not even be mine now that I really think about it.

If we hooked up for the first time on June 29, 2012 and her due date is March 1st, 2013 could this be my baby? PLEASE HELP!!!