My Yahoo Mail quit working!?

Help! I'm desperate. I am in the midst of a hiring process for a job and most communication is via Yahoo email. I am panicking and don't know what to do. I haven't worked in a year, and this is all I need! I searched Yahoo Answers and went to support, nothing is working. I even updated all my add... show more Help! I'm desperate. I am in the midst of a hiring process for a job and most communication is via Yahoo email. I am panicking and don't know what to do. I haven't worked in a year, and this is all I need! I searched Yahoo Answers and went to support, nothing is working. I even updated all my add ons...Java, Flash Player. This just started. What happens if I click compose, if it decides to load, which takes a while, the cursor doesn't blink in the recipient line and I cannot type anything in. I can't move to the body of the email either. Just a static cursor. If I must, I'll switch to the old version if anyone can direct me how to do that. I am receiving mail.
Update: I use Firefox. I can't stand Explorer. I even updated that because I was using an older version, and that didn't help. The help also told me to make sure the use Javascript box was checked in tools. I looked into that and the box was checked. The thing is, this started immediately without my changing... show more I use Firefox. I can't stand Explorer. I even updated that because I was using an older version, and that didn't help. The help also told me to make sure the use Javascript box was checked in tools. I looked into that and the box was checked. The thing is, this started immediately without my changing anything. I can't reply to emails either. It's like when I click on anything like to close the tab in the email, it doesn't work either.