Incredibar complete uninstall from computer - need help?

I just downloaded an update for a previously trusted program (for you Minecraft fans out out there, it's MCPatcher - do NOT download newer version) and it came with Incredibar (despite unticking the installation option), to recently discover it to be a malware virus. I've removed it from all downloaded... show more I just downloaded an update for a previously trusted program (for you Minecraft fans out out there, it's MCPatcher - do NOT download newer version) and it came with Incredibar (despite unticking the installation option), to recently discover it to be a malware virus.

I've removed it from all downloaded browsers and from my computer's program list. I opened up task manager and checked services to find that "IB Updater" was still running. I tracked down it's root file and deleted it.

The service won't run anymore, but the issue I'm having is that the service is still there, despite having uninstalled and deleted every trace of it. This gives me pause to believe the software still persists on my machine. I'd also like to clean it off my service list in-case of any future concerns.

Cheers for reading.
Update: I've run various anti-malware/virus software such as Avast and Malwarebytes with no result. Also to Corey, I've just done it, and the result was "Error: 2 - The system cannot find the file specified." As much as I think this would be a bad idea, but I may have to voluntarily re-install Incredibar... show more I've run various anti-malware/virus software such as Avast and Malwarebytes with no result. Also to Corey, I've just done it, and the result was "Error: 2 - The system cannot find the file specified." As much as I think this would be a bad idea, but I may have to voluntarily re-install Incredibar and then run the scan again.