? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Should I send him a friend request?

There's this new guy at my school and yesterday was his first day and I showed him around and talked to him and stuff but then he was in a different class than I was. Anyway, should I send him a friend request on Facebook or will that be too "stalkerish"...

Honestly I'm sure he wouldn't care either way, would you care if someone sent you a friend request? I wouldn't, but ask yourself the same question.

it variety of feels that u are new to facebook. nicely seek to your pal call and while u see each and every of the names in record decide on the guy who's ur pal as u can see many human beings of comparable call. now click on the call of your pal so as that your individuals web site is open Now u can see the button named deliver pal request. click on it and tell your pal to settle for and thats it.

I know what you mean, but... Yeah - I would add him. You have got nothing to lose & as long as he will know it's you, then go ahead :D

Anybody answer mine in singles and dating?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av...

Thank you & I hope I helped you! x