Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Who's the most overrated person you've ever seen in terms of looks?

For me, it has to be David Beckham. He's not even good looking yet a lot of women actually act like he's the sexiest man in human history. It completely baffles me. It's obviously a media construction because there's no way he's be this successful or popular with women who knew of him if he was not famous.

I can think of hundreds of better looking footballers than Beckham, yet women think he's by far the sexiest. He's so overrated it's funny LOL. I'm obviously not 'jealous' either as I will happily produce a list of men who I do consider handsome.

Who's your choice?

Totally agree with One Direction members. Harry and Niall are actually ugly beyond belief. There's far better looking guys than them who get less attention. Zayn is attractive, though. Girls only like them because they're the flavour of the month so they all join the pack like sheep. They'll be replaced by the next boyband in a few years.

Channing Tatum is overrated too, I agree. I'd still say he's better looking than Beckham and most of 1D though.

I agree that Brad Pitt is a very good looking guy.

Too-Mainsteam. I agree with the sentiment, but saying lads like Harry Styles and Niall Horan are even average is being generous.

Lexii - she's right though. Sheep with no taste overrate ugly guys like Harry Styles. besides, the people who do like Styles are the minority, as most people don't actually like One Direction.

Cupcakes - I agree mostly. I'd say Niall Horan is even uglier than Harry though.

Basically every current male teen idol like Justin Bieber and the members of One Direction.

They're just average, and nothing special.

Harry Styles and anyone from the wanted. I love One Direction but I really can't understand why HArry has all this attention Zayn Malik is the hottest person ever to have been on any UK ( or the world!) reality shows but harrys hogging all the attention. In my opinion anyone in 1D are better looking than Harry Styles.He gets all the attention from girls because he's always going from 1 girl to another and doesn't have a permanent GF unlike liam, louis and Zayn.

Angelina Jolie, her lips are huge and her head looks like a lollipop because she is too skinny.

Kate Hudson, she looks like a granny.

Megan Fox, i just don't see it.

Cheryl Cole, she is gorgeous but i don't see the hype. Kimberley Walsh is prettier.

I've never got those 2 blokes from Twilight, Pattenson and Lautner.

Dodger from Hollyoaks does nothing for me.

Brad Pitt also has not aged well.

One Direction or Justin Bieber I don't get why people love them..

seriosly Max Irons or Leonardo Dicaprio is handsome not these guys..

Kim Kardashian....

Emma Watson is beautiful not Fake Kim Kar.

Megan fox, Angelina Jolie, Robert pattinson, Taylor Lautner

Mila Kunis.

Channing Tatum. Tonnes of girls like him and I think he doesn't look good at all.

robert pattinson overrated

brad pitt is still the most handsome men in the universe.

Source(s): my eye

Orlando Bloom

Kim k and beyonce. They look a hot *** mess without the extentions and makeup