You get sick. You pray to be healed. You dont get miraculously healed. You go to the doctor?

You get medicine and over the course of time you become better. How special are you to God? What have you recieved from him that anyone else hasnt? Doctors are available to all people. So what benifeit dos being "saved" have for you when you get sick and God doesnt help you? I suppose you could say... show more You get medicine and over the course of time you become better. How special are you to God? What have you recieved from him that anyone else hasnt? Doctors are available to all people. So what benifeit dos being "saved" have for you when you get sick and God doesnt help you? I suppose you could say that God is Love and the people at the hospital are a form of God for just being willing to help? Or are we going to go directly into Christian Apology? God didnt heal me because he WHAT? needed your family to come see how faithful you are to ask for prayer while laid up in the hospital? Really what is the point of being saved? if God lets you stay sick till you seemingly naturally recover from it? Saved___________ what exactly is the definition of that word anyway? Its certainly doesnt mean SAFE!!!!!! unless you consider not dying SAFE.
Update: WZ: you honesly want fact? you need evidence of what has occured. you think I would take my time to write this if I wasnt honely pissed about something?
Update 2: luv Jesus I didnt ask for a sermon with an alter call at the end.
Update 3: No chance: that story is SO OLD. tired of the christian apology. God wants a personal relationship with us but when we ask him personally for help he disappears.