promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 7 years ago

How to resist junk food cravings?

I want to know ways and ideas to supress my appitie and resist junk food cravings...for example when I look at a cookie I really want to eat how do I resist it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favourite answer

Become more mindful. Consider what the craving really is: a slight tingling slight discomfort, mouth watering. I did this with smoking and managed to quit. The feelings, when made conscious, are nothing. All suffering is created in the mind!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

This is anything that labored for me: at any time when I get junk meals cravings, I just chunk gum! It's making my brain think that i am consuming some thing, but i'm particularly no longer. The Trident gums are my favorites, and they also aid your tooth! It can be a win-win main issue.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

U can get low calorie diet sweets like those 90 calorie brownies or 100 calorie snacks. They will satisfy ur craving and will still allow u to lose weight bc u can keep ur calorie intake to a minimum.

• 7 years ago

Chew sugar free flavored gum. it only had 2 calories and keeps your mouth busy for a really long time (;

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Try chewing gum or eating a food that tastes like it but is healthy.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Have fruit instead. Or some mixed nuts. Both are easy to carry arond.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

when you have cravings it's always best to drink a whole glass of water. :)

• 7 years ago

just think about your health and how good it would be if you stayed healthy and in shape

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.