Will GTA V be available for Mac?

Since the Mac gaming industry is getting a bit bigger, I think Rockstar should take it into consideration and make GTA V available for Mac. They have released Mac versions of the games San Andreas, Vice City and GTA 3 so hopefully they have made GTA V with the Mac platform in mind. Maybe it would be too much for a Mac. Does anyone else agree with me and/or have an answer for the main question?

Favorite Answer

Rock star confirmed on twitter the capacity is to big so there won't be a version for Mac

Gta V Mac

Don't think so.

However, you can try installing boot camp and play the windows version.

Keep in mind that the windows version of gta v has not been announced yet. Based on past trends the pc version will only be released in 2014, when they have exhausted the console market

MAC was (as I remember) designed for Graphic Professional work.

They were given 'free' to universities to encourage sales among students.

Many universiites because of that required students to own them for school work to be accepted.

Now that is drying up. So the step towards gaming will continue. But, Apple needs to create machines the resources for the gaming set.

No major company is going to make a prime effort to port any game to MAC unless it has assets to spend on such a small market. I don't expect a battle liken to Beta vs. VCR.

If you are looking for a free download of Plants VS Zombies you can check here: http://bitly.com/1uSHmuP

PvZ is a creatively designed Action game. As the name suggests, the objective of this game is to assassinate the aggressive zombies by planting shooter plants or plants with special powers.

• Oscar

I don´t think so, but I like if it could be possible !