I am currently having problems with my browser.?

My internet browser is currently rejecting session.trionworlds.com. I am trying to return back to Rift and every time I attempt to log into their website, it pops up with: This webpage is not available The connection to session.trionworlds.com was interrupted. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage... show more My internet browser is currently rejecting session.trionworlds.com. I am trying to return back to Rift and every time I attempt to log into their website, it pops up with:

This webpage is not available
The connection to session.trionworlds.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

My other friends have been able to successfully log onto the website the same time I attempted. I am using the correct e-mail address and password for the site too. I have already restarted my computer, my modem and router. I have also cleared my cookies, cache and DNS to resolve the issue. I have also tried to log onto the website on my other computers and mobile devices but the same or close to the same message appears on the monitor or screen.

Please help!
Update: I have also used different browsers to see if that would help too. That plan failed as well.
Update 2: I already have CCleaner installed and I run it every time I turn the computer on and off.
Update 3: I used the mentioned program and it did not resolve the issue.
Update 4: I flushed the DNS in the command prompt. ipconfig/flushdns
I use Google Chrome mainly, I worded the question wrong. I used other browsers and the same problem happened in IE and Firefox.