Do feminists really believe that women are equal to men?

No matter how much evidence you provide to feminists they will ignore it and stick to their hateful agenda which is clearly biased and anti male. What explains this phenomena? If feminists truly believed in women being equal to men why do they not seek real equality instead of advantages and privileges. Deep down... show more No matter how much evidence you provide to feminists they will ignore it and stick to their hateful agenda which is clearly biased and anti male. What explains this phenomena? If feminists truly believed in women being equal to men why do they not seek real equality instead of advantages and privileges. Deep down do they really believe that men are better than women and the only way to gain any semblance of equity is by discriminating against men. Clearly feminists are very dishonest manufacturing data and blatantly disregarding the facts when presented with them but is the reason for their deceit ironically the very assumption that feminism makes ie equality of the genders. Its the only explaination I can come up with.
Update: @ Dark Eyes - How is that an answer to the question? I never said women don't deserve equal rights. But feminist don't pursue equal rights, do they, women have more rights than anyone else already and they are still pushing for more so who is doing the hating feminists or The Demon? When women don't... show more @ Dark Eyes - How is that an answer to the question? I never said women don't deserve equal rights. But feminist don't pursue equal rights, do they, women have more rights than anyone else already and they are still pushing for more so who is doing the hating feminists or The Demon? When women don't have legitimate responses and cant handle the truth they respond with emotional rubbish like what you just wrote.
Update 2: @ Ka.Ki - Hang on a second your answer is so full of misinformation I have to correct them first. Firstly feminists never fought for the right to vote for women that was achieved long before the feminist movement came along. Secondly its been illegal to pay women less than men for the same work since the Equal Pay... show more @ Ka.Ki - Hang on a second your answer is so full of misinformation I have to correct them first. Firstly feminists never fought for the right to vote for women that was achieved long before the feminist movement came along. Secondly its been illegal to pay women less than men for the same work since the Equal Pay Act of 1963. There is no wage gap, its a lie told by feminists that does not compare people doing the same jobs this has been proven many times but people continue to ignore the truth. So now that that is cleared up what rights exactly are feminist fighting for that women don't already have? The answer is nothing! They are fighting to have privileges which is sexist, which these hypocrites claim they are fighting against

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/201...
Update 3: @ Dark Eyes - Your rebuttal is even more emotional than before. My god woman calm down and think, its done with your brain not with estrogen. You sound like a lunatic go take your medication.
13 answers 13