Do you believe in spirits?

I've never had an experience quite like what happened last night. I had to go to my friends house, so when I got there all the parking spaces in front of her street were taken, leaving me to park around the corner. I swear there was no one in the street and as I was nearing I felt a sudden pull on the back of... show more I've never had an experience quite like what happened last night. I had to go to my friends house, so when I got there all the parking spaces in front of her street were taken, leaving me to park around the corner. I swear there was no one in the street and as I was nearing I felt a sudden pull on the back of my sweater. It was strong enough for me to feel it and quickly turn around but nothing was there. If it had been a person, or a kid playing a prank I would of clearly had heard foot steps, or noise of any sort. And it couldn't of been something falling from a tree since I was walking in the middle of the street with nothing above me.

After that I pretty much walked as fast as I could to my friend's house. I didn't say anything to her, or ask if maybe something odd happens around that corner because she is too level headed and would probably just laugh at me thinking I made it up. When I left I was so nervous walking again the same path I started picking at my phone for distraction. The worst part was once I got into my car, I (idiotically) made my nervousness grow larger by thinking that something would pop up from the backseat so I stayed clear from looking at my rear view mirror the whole way back. lol

Has anything similar to this happened to you? Any stories welcome :)
Update: @ᏦᎪᏝᎬᏝiᏌᎦ I would of sh*t my pants, that's pretty damn scary.