Who is your favorite character on the show lost?

Mines is John Locke. He is just awesome but where I am he's dead but hopefully he comes back to life

• ?

I don't think I have a favorite character... "Lost" is probably the only show I don't have a favorite character for, because it's one of those shows where it's hard to not care for all the characters. They give you flashbacks of each of the characters lives, and it's just hard for me to not care for them. I get connected to each and every character so emotionally, that it's shocking on how much they affect me for what they do. I could list every single one of my favorites, but that would most likely be the entire cast, so I'm not even going to bother... I'm sorry it wasn't a valid answer to your question, but I just felt like I had to say it...

• Lynn

I stooped watching it around the time when someone (can't remember who) started seeing hallucinations of Walt. But up until then Walt was my favorite. Desmond was cool too.

I liked Juliet.

The show ended eons ago it's time to move on