Has there ever been someone that went through a near death experience and not seen life after death?

is there people that died for atleast 20 minutes then brought back to life again and did not see life after death (ect. seeing themselves leaving their body or seeing heaven\ hell and stuff)? (If you can give me a link of such a case , that would be kind thank you) Normally when people do have a NDE they... show more is there people that died for atleast 20 minutes then brought back to life again and did not see life after death (ect. seeing themselves leaving their body or seeing heaven\ hell and stuff)?

(If you can give me a link of such a case , that would be kind thank you)

Normally when people do have a NDE they always have story like in which they have a "out of body experience"

So that's why I ask if there are people that were confirmed "dead" and brought back to life , and haven't had any such experience what so ever