Which wireless modem router should I replace for the 2007 Netgear Post Office Wireless Modem Router?

I'm in a pickle about which one to choose and if they're compatible with the Post Office ISP. I recently bought a Belkin Wireless Modem Router and it doesn't work about some ADSL problem which I have no idea about by the way. Any advice would help regarding this.

• AskJoe
  • issa

For instantaneous of direction you may desire to very own a land line, yet you do no longer hook a telephone as much as the modem/router. the style for a instantaneous router is approximately 600 feet. confident in case you progression extra effective out you will unfastened a connection yet once you pull up your hook up with website you may often connect everywhere you decide on. Wi Fi is instantaneous. you decide on an information superhighway router from Verizon or who ever delivers you, and instantaneous-G Broadband Router The All-In-One instantaneous-G Networking answer or yet another employer at the same time with that. And poof you get carry of information superhighway