Can a Medical Marijuana store mix tobacco with the marijuana and not tell us?

Can a medical Marijuana store actually add tobacco to the joints and different kinds of marijuana. I notice that lately all the pot there taste like a hint of cigarette, and can they actually mix a tobacco plant with a pot plant to produce a hybrid of pot and tobacco, their weed is giving me a weird headache like... show more Can a medical Marijuana store actually add tobacco to the joints and different kinds of marijuana. I notice that lately all the pot there taste like a hint of cigarette, and can they actually mix a tobacco plant with a pot plant to produce a hybrid of pot and tobacco, their weed is giving me a weird headache like there is tobacco is in it. I asked them about it but they say no way, I don't believe them, the pot taste like something you put in a tobacco pipe, no joke!!!!!