Can I get in trouble for writing obit on my mother who passed away but now they are investigating her death?

Can I get in trouble for writing an obit on my mother who passed away, but now they are investigating her death, so won't put out a death certificate, can I get in any trouble for writing her obit and posting it, even if there is no death certificate and they are investigating it!!!!???? Please let me know.... show more Can I get in trouble for writing an obit on my mother who passed away, but now they are investigating her death, so won't put out a death certificate, can I get in any trouble for writing her obit and posting it, even if there is no death certificate and they are investigating it!!!!???? Please let me know. Obit is showing in engines, and I wrote it a week after her death, then later I found out there is no death certificate, what are the legalities?
1 answer 1