Sky customer service free number?

Hi to everybody) I have a question that is associated with Sky free phone number. The problem is that I gonna change an existing phone provider and transfer existing phone number to a new Sky line and would like to get a professional consultation from Sky representatives about prices, tariffs, conditionals and how... show more Hi to everybody)
I have a question that is associated with Sky free phone number. The problem is that I gonna change an existing phone provider and transfer existing phone number to a new Sky line and would like to get a professional consultation from Sky representatives about prices, tariffs, conditionals and how to perform the transfer exactly.
It is no great surprise that searching direct Sky contacts to reach Customer support by phone is a problem, that is why I asking for help. Could anybody share it with me?
Thanks in advance
Best wishes