Can someone tell when you’ve last logged onto facebook?

I want to get on my old facebook for a sec, but i don’t want anyone to know i was there.

Right now my facebook is deactivated. If i go on and reactivate it, and then deactivate it again once i’m done, will people be able to tell i was there?

Thanks for you answers :)

Only if they see you on the friend's list, but you can immediately set yourself as offline once you log on.

• Robby

Once a Deactivation happens the page is there but not the info that page had.

• Erika

i'm uncertain if there's a particular 'grow to be final on line'.. thingy yet there is the little on line icon that tells human beings once you're on line yet you are able to turn this off, additionally they might tell from the mini feed and different feed thingy. you are able to disable those too although so none of your suggestion is on view to every person, not even your buddies. i in my opinion do not choose for each physique understanding each little element so I disabled mine. it is decrease than you risk-free practices settings decrease than profile i think of.

None of your frineds will know unless They are Online on Chat.

They cant unless they have a key-logger on your computer or have figured out when your last post was

They won't be able to tell, unless they see you on there friends list.