When will Lenore Siegel from Pompano Beach Florida's obituary show in Google or engines after I blogged it?

When will Lenore Siegel's obituary show up in Google Yahoo or Bing when I blogged Lenore Siegel of Pompano Beach Florida's Obituary when she passed away suddenly. And my family would go to it and sign. Anyone can sign. Listen Yahoo Community, CAN YOU SIGN IT and say something nice? Please? It would mean a... show more When will Lenore Siegel's obituary show up in Google Yahoo or Bing when I blogged Lenore Siegel of Pompano Beach Florida's Obituary when she passed away suddenly. And my family would go to it and sign. Anyone can sign. Listen Yahoo Community, CAN YOU SIGN IT and say something nice? Please? It would mean a lot: http://memorialwebsites.legacy.com/lenore-siegel-pompano-florida/homepage.aspx She was a very nice lady. The more who sign, the better chance I have for it to viral so she will be remembered. Lenore Siegel Socialite of Pompano Beach Florida will be remembered.
Update: Lenore Siegel of Pompano Beach Florida made people laugh, she made them cry, she made them see themselves. But more than ever Lenore K. Siegel of Pompano Beach Florida jumped to the occasion of being needed and loving her grandchild, as well as keeping in touch with family. One family member saved every letter... show more Lenore Siegel of Pompano Beach Florida made people laugh, she made them cry, she made them see themselves. But more than ever Lenore K. Siegel of Pompano Beach Florida jumped to the occasion of being needed and loving her grandchild, as well as keeping in touch with family. One family member saved every letter written to her by Lenore Siegel. "It would make a wonderful movie," said the oldest daughter, a blogger/writer on the Net. Lenore Siegel will live on and be remembered. SHE WILL BE MISSED, but I want her to show up in the engines so Lenore Siegel's famly and friends will never forget her. That is all.
Update 2: Lenore Siegel Florida Socialite Singer concert pianist dies December 16, 2012 see last video footage of this incredible woman: http://top-acting-coach-trainer.blogspot.com/ !!!!