Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 8 years ago

How do i veiw a password on firefox.. read more..!?

Right, me and my mum shared (Netflix) and everytime i went on it, it automatically signed me in... Now when i used CCleaner It didnt me and my mum forgot the password and i dont know how to get back on it... I REALLY NEED IT TO WATCH A FILM FOR A GCSE.. And To Watch Doctor Who :3 Season 2 David Tennant;) Anyway yeah, i know how to view other password on firefox but it dont seem to view Netflix.. -,- HELP PLEASE!?

• Chet

First, turn that feature off in Ccleaner (removing Firefox passwords).

Since it cleared the passwords, you won't be able to see them in Firefox, but you can have a look:

Click edit>preferences

In the security tab, click saved passwords. Then show passwords.

You will have to send Netflix a password reset request.

https://signup.netflix.com/loginhelp

There is a program that I recommend that will save your passwords. It is called Keepass (or Keepassx if you use Mac or Linux).

You create a master password and must enter this password to open the database. All sites and passwords are stored in it. So all you have to do is remember the master password. I recommend this program because it is open source. With any security program, it must be open source. If the source code is closed then you can never know what that program really does.