Why don't you believe that Jesus is God?

Jesus is God, though He never actually said the precise words, "I am God." Here are some Bible references pertaining to Jesus' divinity: Philippians 2:5-7, Isaiah 9:6, John 1 (esp. John 1:18), Titus 2:13 Isaiah 9:6 [emphasis added] says: For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the... show more Jesus is God, though He never actually said the precise words, "I am God." Here are some Bible references pertaining to Jesus' divinity: Philippians 2:5-7, Isaiah 9:6, John 1 (esp. John 1:18), Titus 2:13

Isaiah 9:6 [emphasis added] says:
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD,
EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace.

Yes, Jesus did address the Father as His superior, but take look at Philippians 2:5-7:

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.

This passage also confirms that Jesus is God. He only addressed the Father as His superior because He 'did not consider equality with God something to be used to His own advantage.' Jesus didn't flaunt it around that He was God, but instead, took on the nature of a servant.

Other passages:

1. John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “the Word was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14). These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh.

2.In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10). Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11, 14:33, 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did.

3.Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him.

The most important reason that Jesus has to be God is that if He is not God, His death would not have been sufficient to pay the penalty for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2). A created being, which Jesus would be if He were not God, could not pay the infinite penalty required for sin against an infinite God. Only God could pay such an infinite penalty.

Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. Later, before Pontius Pilate, “The Jews insisted, ‘We have a law, and according to that law He must die, because He claimed to be the Son of God’” (John 19:7). Why would His claiming to be the Son of God be considered blasphemy and be worthy of a death sentence? The Jewish leaders understood exactly what Jesus meant by the phrase “Son of God.” To be the Son of God is to be of the same nature as God. The Son of God is “of God.” The claim to be of the same nature as God—to in fact be God—was blasphemy to the Jewish leaders; therefore, they demanded Jesus’ death, in keeping with Leviticus 24:15. Hebrews 1:3 expresses this very clearly, “The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being.”
--------------------------------------...
That is my defense. What is yours?

P.S. I did not 'cherry pick' verses, I grabbed bunches of them. :P
I will not thumbs up or down anyone
I will choose best answer based on strong support/explanations for your arguments, not based on my own beliefs. :)
Please be respectful of everyone. No finger-pointing or put downs.Thanks!
Atheists, you are welcome to answer, so long as it is a serious answer (not 'Jesus does not exist' or 'God is fake" or other blasphemous statements)
Update: If you don't believe that the Bible is God inspired and inerrant, then....I really have nothing to say to you... lol yea...
Update 2: @Lucy MYOB: I'm sorry, but I did not make it clear that I am just trying to see both sides, NOT pointing fingers. Nor did I ask why you aren't a Christian. I did not direct this question to you since you're not on either side (though I did say you are welcome to answer). But anyway, thanks for taking... show more @Lucy MYOB:
I'm sorry, but I did not make it clear that I am just trying to see both sides, NOT pointing fingers. Nor did I ask why you aren't a Christian. I did not direct this question to you since you're not on either side (though I did say you are welcome to answer). But anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer....