Are all British people- including British Muslims frightened to debate issues on Islam?

I asked a question in various ways because I felt debate seems reasonable after the London school being closed down due to immigration control and it seems everyone thinks I am being offensive-OR they are just too frightened to speak: let me remind you that we have muslims in Parliament, Muslims in the house of... show more I asked a question in various ways because I felt debate seems reasonable after the London school being closed down due to immigration control and it seems everyone thinks I am being offensive-OR they are just too frightened to speak: let me remind you that we have muslims in Parliament, Muslims in the house of lords and a huge muslim population even in Britain that is non malevolent. I feel that our 'Border Agency' is there to protect all NOT JUST WHITE ENGLISH!

If people come here to just abuse our immigration process or come here to be fanatical- surely our Border Agency has every right to question safeguards and implement deterrents?
Please read on and don't just give cynicism or complete distaste- this is an important issue for ISLAMISTS TOO!
Why would an 'Islamic 'university sach as 'JAK' have an injunction against the Border Agency?

If the Border Agency were established to protect the United Kingdom- surely their efforts to stem enrolment by certain foreign nationals (ones that might just be using education to enter this country and then remain illegally or even spread hatred- such as people already trained in terrorism) is not only accepted by even the Muslims of the British population but should under law not be up for debate?
It seems the Muslim 'LORDS' and politicians think more about stigma associated with their religion than they do the security of our country - how can a top school in London be removed from its status yet an 'Islamic' school cannot? Islam seems to be able to cut more ice than the law itself these days and I don't understand why when most muslims in Britain are purported to be peaceful- is this all derived from the 'FEAR' our politicians and judges hold of attrocity occurring through a created resentment? In my perception the fanatics amongst us already have that resentment and this is why the Border Control do the things they do- they gain intelligence to suggest innappropriate use of School enrolment and then try to close it down- for the sake of Christians and Muslims alike- this is not done in anyway to persecute anyone that abides by British law so what is the problem?

JAK Wins an Injunction in the High Court against UKBA

You're Here: Home / News / JAK Wins an Injunction in the High Court against UKBA

Following the order by HHJ McKenne dated 10 October 2012, Jamea Al Kauthar won an injunction to overturn the decision to reject our application for a Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) license.

As a result JAK can continue to issue Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) as the CAS level remains the same as it was prior to the refusal of our HTS license application.

The UKBA have also been ordered to refrain from revoking our sponsor license until the outcome of a Judicial Review or further order. The interim limit applies until 31st December 2012.