Could telling mother about a book a teacher wrote about affair w/ her in 1973 make Ma commit suicide?

Could a book this teacher of my brother's back in the 1970's that details a sexual affair with my mother (using my name as her name in his book) make my mother commit suicide? She was a strong lady, yes, she was 82, but lived well, and for the most part was healthy. Suddenly she is dead. I think she... show more Could a book this teacher of my brother's back in the 1970's that details a sexual affair with my mother (using my name as her name in his book) make my mother commit suicide? She was a strong lady, yes, she was 82, but lived well, and for the most part was healthy. Suddenly she is dead. I think she overdosed on her high blood pressure med, she wrote my sister a note that read "Am I dead yet?", but my sister told her about this book the teacher wrote, and my mother back then had a spotless rep, and she lived by that, so could this be one of the reasons of her death. She was also alone, and may have had been left alone on Thanksgiving.
1 answer 1