What would be your dream job?

If you could have any job in the world...not retirement...without restrictions like money, natural ability or education, what would it be? I'm talking you have to work but salary isn't important. Say you could be it without the burden of school too. Like some people would love to be doctors, but... show more If you could have any job in the world...not retirement...without restrictions like money, natural ability or education, what would it be? I'm talking you have to work but salary isn't important. Say you could be it without the burden of school too. Like some people would love to be doctors, but aren't smart enough, don't have the drive, or cannot afford school, yet it is still the thing they'd find the most fulfilling.

Just what would you love the most? For me, I'd love to be an editor for a magazine.