Is this ebay advert misleading?

i recently bought a VI-BOX GA – FAST AMD DUAL CORE 3.0GHz DESKTOP GAMING PC on eBay i checked every thing over and it looked good the thing that sold it for me was a video above the video it states see below to see our technician's gaming performance of this system in the video it says that call of duty's... show more i recently bought a VI-BOX GA – FAST AMD DUAL CORE 3.0GHz DESKTOP GAMING PC on eBay i checked every thing over and it looked good the thing that sold it for me was a video above the video it states see below to see our technician's gaming performance of this system in the video it says that call of duty's mw3 will run at 20-40 fps on medium to high settings so i thought perfect just what i need as i don't know what every single technical detail of a pc's individual components will do so i bought it and have been testing its performance out and found that i was nowhere near the 20-40 fps and was actually running at 7-15 fps so i rechecked the advertisement and spotted that the video was not even for the pc i bought and was actually for a 4ghz quad core pc i feel a bit cheated thinking i was buying the pc shown in the video what can i do about this if some one could help i would be very much appreciated thanx

the link to the advertisement is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220679382361?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
1 answer 1