I think I'm a racist. What can I do?

I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed 17-year-old boy. I am definitely a racist by societal standards. I consider whites (Europeans; excluding Southern Europeans, like Spanish, Greek, and Italian) and East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese) superior. Even though I consider East Asians to be the only... show more I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed 17-year-old boy. I am definitely a racist by societal standards. I consider whites (Europeans; excluding Southern Europeans, like Spanish, Greek, and Italian) and East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese) superior.

Even though I consider East Asians to be the only other human subgroup that can thrive without the help of the white man, I feel like I cannot trust them. I feel as though they're plotting the demise of the white race. I also feel that East Asians do not possess the creativity that the common white man has, thus enabling innovation for whites; in other words, East Asians have "book smarts."

I believe that predominately-white nations should remain homogenous. The fact that the total percentage of non-Hispanic whites continuously diminishes depresses me. I feel like the white man should re-conquer his land and homogenize the so-called land (I realize this statement is controversial, like for Native Americans in North America and Australian Aborigines in Australia). Regardless, the fact that whites are predicted to represent less than 10 percent of the world's population by 2050 frightens me.

I genuinely feel that sub-Saharan Africans and Australian Aborigines are inferior, compared to whites and East Asians. When the socio-economic factor is accounted for, these human subgroups (sub-Saharan Africans and Australian Aborigines) score significantly lower than whites and East Asians in IQ tests and standardized tests, such as the SATs.

Browsing through statistics, like IQ averages and SAT averages by race, interest me; however, I feel like doing so creates fear in my baby-blue eyes. I would rather live in a life of bliss than a life of fear.

I don't fit in with the white supremacist group, as I am a homosexual, but my views are closely related to theirs.

In lack of better words, I want to forget about my racist tendencies and continue on with my average, everyday life. How can this be done?
Update: Well, hello, "Lena!:)"! Thank you for taking the time to read what I have written. After reading your comment, I have begun to wonder what I was thinking in the first place. Maybe I shouldn't try to change my ways. Regardless, thank you for criticizing me as I was trying to find help. Judging from... show more Well, hello, "Lena!:)"!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have written. After reading your comment, I have begun to wonder what I was thinking in the first place. Maybe I shouldn't try to change my ways. Regardless, thank you for criticizing me as I was trying to find help.

Judging from what you've written, I have realized that whites and blacks shouldn't (italicized) create fertile offspring together. I'm amazed you're even capable of spelling some words correctly, you illiterate mutt.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Globa...
Update 2: I agree. I consider myself very fortunate to have been born of Northern European stock. In a way, I consider other races (except East Asians, of course) to be less fortunate than other white people.
Update 3: Nicole, I've tried that. I talk to people of Mexican descent at my school who are very intelligent; however, I only view them, as individuals, to be smart. I pity the mestizo race as a whole. I've tried looking for Caucasian idiots and African-American geniuses (I couldn't find many of those), but I... show more Nicole, I've tried that. I talk to people of Mexican descent at my school who are very intelligent; however, I only view them, as individuals, to be smart. I pity the mestizo race as a whole. I've tried looking for Caucasian idiots and African-American geniuses (I couldn't find many of those), but I ended up in a worse position than before. I have realized that doing this has made me focus even more on race, which wasn't what I was looking for.
Update 4: You still believe in a God, Roullette? How pathetic.
Update 5: The Weekend's Wife, you're funny. I definitely should start hanging around people like that (sarcasm). I never said I thought whites were inferior, but I did hint at the thought of whites being superior. I don't think you realize that I'm trying to forget my racist ways. If you're curious... show more The Weekend's Wife, you're funny. I definitely should start hanging around people like that (sarcasm). I never said I thought whites were inferior, but I did hint at the thought of whites being superior. I don't think you realize that I'm trying to forget my racist ways.

If you're curious about how I act around minorities, I'll tell you! I never exert these feelings/thoughts onto others in real life. Whenever I talk to a black person or a Mexican, I treat them the same as I would a white person. In the back of my mind, however, I'd always think that they're generally less intelligent.

In fact, I've even noticed that they're less intelligent from talking to them. They're generally slower, don't care about their future, and have a "live for the moment" attitude. In all honesty, I question how one does not notice this. From the African-Americans I have met, they normally speak Ebonics, and they're normally not as hard-worki
Update 6: *Second part of additional details was cut off* ...ng as white people. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone; that was not the intent of this question. I'm speaking through observations and facts -- observations and facts that I want to forget about. Sadly, it seems that the majority of you would rather... show more *Second part of additional details was cut off*

...ng as white people.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone; that was not the intent of this question. I'm speaking through observations and facts -- observations and facts that I want to forget about. Sadly, it seems that the majority of you would rather insult me and tell me to burn in Hell.