Reset Admin Password on Windows 7?

I forgot my admin password, moments after changing it. I tried recovering it using the Samsung Recovery boot up program but I had no luck, in fact since then I have been unable to get complete messages when I try to guess my password. I also cannot see the shut down or restart buttons, instead I just see a scroll... show more I forgot my admin password, moments after changing it. I tried recovering it using the Samsung Recovery boot up program but I had no luck, in fact since then I have been unable to get complete messages when I try to guess my password. I also cannot see the shut down or restart buttons, instead I just see a scroll slide icon.

I can't download software onto a CD as I have no CDs where I am, nor can I do the same with a USB drive.

I remember the password went along the lines of FlashF....25 but I can't remember what the missing letters are. If there is an application that can guess the word I'd use that.

Last note, formatting my hard drive is not an option. I'm a student at university and all my work is on here. I'd be set back weeks if I had to delete everything and my back ups are weeks behind.
Update: Since that Samsung Recovery program hacked away at things, I haven't even got the option I had before of resetting via a USB or CD.