Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

What should I eat to lose 2 stone in 5 months?

I'm 15, 5'3 and weigh almost 10 stone.

I've always been skinny but over the past two years I've over eaten and gained a lot of weight. I'm really annoyed with myself and I'm going on holiday in 7 months so I need to be skinny again.

I do 20 sit ups a night and go for a brisk walk for 45 minutes 5 nights a week

I'd love to be 7.5-8 stone please help!!

what should I eat with this regime to lose this amount of weight in about 5 months?

Try to go for whole grains and think brown instead of white. Multigrain bread is good. Also brown rice & wheat pasta. Idk if you're a vegetarian but if you aren't, lean meats like fish & chicken are good. Eat lentils. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from dairy products unless it's Greek yogurt, which has no fat but is really good for you. Healthy food doesn't have to be bland, either. I encourage you to experiment with different seasonings to spice things up! I've also heard drinking tea (especially black tea) helps to burn fat. And ALWAYS remember, drink PLENTY of water! Good luck!

Source(s): Experience. I lost 27lb! :-)

You're going to need to do a lot more exercise. 20 sit ups and a brisk 45 minute walk is not enough.

Just cut out all the simple carbs - bread, rice, potatoes, sugar, pasta - and stick to about 1500 calories total a day. That should do the trick.

• Moss

you should eat 'less'