I get internet in any room in my house, except for my room HELP?

This problem has only occured since this sunday, so basically my laptop, xbox, and phone do not connect to the wifi in my room, but connects from anywhere else in the house. I tested it out, i was sat in my room refreshed a page didnt load, step about a meter out of my room and it loads. My xbox connects to the... show more This problem has only occured since this sunday, so basically my laptop, xbox, and phone do not connect to the wifi in my room, but connects from anywhere else in the house. I tested it out, i was sat in my room refreshed a page didnt load, step about a meter out of my room and it loads. My xbox connects to the internet, but will come up saying some stuff are unavailable, yesterday i could play online for about 1 hour but then disconnected.

To try and solve this i have restarted my internet numerous of times. I just dont know what to do anymore.

If anyone can help me i will love you :D