Why do people find Emma Watson so hot?

She's not ugly but she's kind of average looking in my opinion. Nothing is noticeable, striking or sticks out about her. Like she doesn't have gorgeous eyes or a perfect smile. Her body is nothing special either. Can someone explain why so many people find her so hot? What is it about her?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Llama
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Best answer

I wouldn't say she's hot, but I do think she has a decently pretty face. I guess some people find her look and style more attractive more so than overtly sexual celebrities like Rihanna. To each their own I suppose.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think guys think she is more beautiful, not hot. Emma is naturally beautiful with glowing skin and a nice smile unlike girls who put on loads of makeup, spray tans, etc. She also is not your stereotypical "hottie". She had a pixie cut which looked great on her and she doesn't wear revealing clothes. I think she is also a very beautiful person on the inside which is appealing to many people. She's going to college, is very intelligent, humble, and seems like a sweet girl.

• I suppose because of her character in Harry Potter, it has made her very famous and therefore recognizable. Also the fact she is British and has an English accent. Lots of people find that attractive. I think she looks like a mouse.

• 7 years ago

Yeah, I find her average looking too. She's not stunning or anything!! There are a whole load of other actresses hotter than her. But she's a really good actress and she's smart too? Prob that's why people like her?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

because shes famous

• 7 years ago

I don't know why, but she seems naturally beautiful to me.

• 7 years ago

IDK I THINK SHE'S SO GEORGOUS BC SHE DOESN'T TRY SHE'S JUST NATRUALLY BEAUTIFUL

IDK

SHE JUST SO PRETY

IDK I THINK IT'S CUS SHE'S LIKE "CLASSY" "ELEGANT" HOT

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.