..
.. asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

So, another article has come out about how harmful vaccines are - you buying?

Apparently, a freedom of information request filed by a doctor in the UK has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work

2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent

3. Known they are a hazard to children

4. Colluded to lie to the public

5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

Here's the article:

http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/09/29/the-vaccine...

What do you think?

• Holly

Here is a link to an interview with an ex-vaccine researcher who helped develop 2 vaccines. He pretty much confirms everything the article says. He left the business when a neighbors child died of "SIDS" after receiving a vaccination, he knew the vaccine was to blame:

Vaccine Damnation: Retired Vaccine Researcher Speaks Out on Vaccine Dangers

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?m=200807&paged=2

Part of this article:

"Q: Looking back now, can you recall any good reason to say that vaccines are successful?

A: No, I can’t. If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination. I would move out of the state if I had to. I would change the family name. I would disappear. With my family. I’m not saying it would come to that. There are ways to sidestep the system with grace, if you know how to act. There are exemptions you can declare, in every state, based on religious and/or philosophic views. But if push came to shove, I would go on the move. "

Vaccines do NOT guarantee immunity and come with a VERY long list of possible adverse reactions including chronic illnesses, brain swelling, and death (all this is listed right on the vaccine's insert). Personally I could and will NEVER inject my child with a substance that openly admits it could injure or kill him all with absolutely NO guarantee of protection. So many people have to touch the stove to believe it's hot, but NOT me!! I've read the countless stories by parents of vaccine injured children and parents of children killed by vaccines and I will NOT touch the stove to risk my son getting burned by vaccines!! I have done my research and I know now that the decline in infectious diseases has NOTHING to do with vaccines and EVERYTHING to do with the improvements we have made in our living conditions with water sewerage treatment plants, clean drinking water, sanitation, learning the importance of proper nutrition, and by stopping the spraying of heavy metal pesticides and the pollution of our rivers lakes and oceans. These are the REAL reasons for disease decline. Diseases were rapidly declining WAY before vaccines were introduced but Big Pharma has swooped in at the tail-end of the decline and is taking credit for what was happening naturally. I honestly believe most diseases wouldn't even exist today in the well-developed countries but the vaccines themselves keep these diseases around because they actually start the outbreaks, through shedding. Just as parents believe they are protecting their children with vaccines(even though there is absolutely NO guarantee of this at all), I too am protecting my child by NOT injecting him with carcinogens, neurotoxins, and foreign DNA and in doing so I am guaranteed he is safe from the numerous adverse reactions listed right on the vaccine inserts. I'd much rather go with the guarantee than with something that has no guarantee and carries great risks. The VERY best decision I have EVER made in my entire life was to NOT vaccinate my son, and because of it he is honestly the healthiest child I know :o)

Its assault with a deadly weapon, pure and simple.

Nearly all the diseases vaccines were supposed to cure were well on their way to erradication before the vaccines were introduced.

The U.S vaccinates more than any other country in the western hemisphere yet has the highest infant mortality rate and the highest incidences of autism.

Vaccines make big money so they will keep lying to the public and pushing these poison shots on people who have no idea what they're getting. I'm pretty sure if the doctor told you "right now im going to inject you with mercury, aluminium, MSG, formaldehyde and animal DNA amongst other things", you would go running out of his office.

I don't use iphone. I use android. I cannot afford a 630 dollar iphone (cheapest price) and actually can't even afford an ipad which is over 450 dollars. Im pretty satisfied with windows 7 hp laptop and android phone by LG. Apple isn't a necessity for me and I can do without it. However windows operating system is an absolute necessity for me. Many of the mathematical software that's used for professional analysis only works on windows operating system. They can't work on cell, tablet or any apple product.

There's so much misinformation in that article.... as with so many anti-vaccine articles.

The article is about this report:

http://www.ecomed.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/0...

The report doesn't say that "vaccines don't work." It certainly doesn't say that vaccines cause autism (as the article you linked to says without any citation to authority whatsoever).

What the report mentions is that, for example, out of 630,157 recipients of the MMR vaccine, there were 311 meningintis cases that were vaccine-related. And, that about 89% of these meningitis cases resolve themselves, while 11% of them cause permanent side effects.

So, basically, if you're innoculated against measles, mumps, and rubella, you have roughly a 0.05% chance of getting meningitis, and roughly a 0.005% chance of suffering permanent nerve deafness, etc.

The article claims that the UK suppressed information about those risks, and I suppose that's a legitimate policy complaint.

The only thing it says about "ineffectiveness" is that when MMR was withdrawn for a short period of time, there wasn't an outbreak of measles. But of course that's unsurprising, since when you suppress a population of any organism, it doesn't rebound immediately.

I know that many doctors don't store vaccines correctly.

I know that the most recent outbreak of pertussis (whooping cough) mostly effected those people WITH the vaccine.

I know that the number of stillborn babies is much higher when pregnant women get the flu shot.

I also know that even though my son had a severe allergic reaction to a vaccine, doctors are still pushing it on me.

Kids are supposed to get 49 doses of vaccines by age 6.

I'm dubious of anything that reveals secret conspiracies by the government, but I'll definitely read it.

I don't think this is true for all vaccinations. I have had the small pox vaccination and I have never gotten small pox and since I joined the Army and have been getting flu shots yearly, I actually haven't had the flu.

I have also had lots of vaccinations for other things and I never got those either...so as of right now, I don't think anything.

Some batches of vaccinations are not effective as the previous or sequential year, I know that much. But if this is about autism, stfu.

And I think anything starting with "secret document" is probably BS.

I don't know, but I do know that the bird flu vaccination was circulated and administered to the american military 3-6months before the bird flu outbreak.

Source(s): Myself

That article is making claims that arent even supported by the document it refers to!

The problem with Lucija Tomljenovic et al is that they can't support their claims with valid evidence.

It's probably true. Anything that the government makes a lot of money off of is almost invariably damaging to public health.