Facebook won't remove imposter profile?

So I reversed image searched on google an old photo of me, and it turns out that someone is using it as their profile picture and is pretending that it is them (they are using a different name though). I tried reporting this to facebook but heard back today that it does not violate their rules (I'm assuming... show more So I reversed image searched on google an old photo of me, and it turns out that someone is using it as their profile picture and is pretending that it is them (they are using a different name though). I tried reporting this to facebook but heard back today that it does not violate their rules (I'm assuming they don't believe this photo is a photo of me, i gained a little bit of weight since then, it's an old photo).

Is there any way I can challenge facebook on this? or perhaps send them a photo of me doing the same pose and stuff as the one in the stolen photo? I tried re-reporting the profile but it won't let me do it again.