Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesFord · 8 years ago

2000 mustang fog lights?

I own a 2000 v6 mustang. I bought it 100% stock. I have slowly been modefying it. I am looking to get headlights 8000k, with fog lights to match. I was hoping to get some help finding where the buy the fog lights online. I would appreciate a website specifically on the fog light page would be amazing. i know that the size i need for fog lights for my car is 899.

But i do not know if you need to get an hid kit for fog lights, or if it is just a bulb? please help

thank you

-A

A lot of people I know have DDM Tuning hid kits and they look great. Some companies do sell bulbs that are supposed to be similar to hid kits, but to get the most light output I would just go ahead and get the complete kit with the ballast and bulb together.

The DDM kits have a lifetime warranty so they should be good. Google search for pictures with DDM kits and you'll see they look pretty good.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/