Sky internet is effin shyte!! can i get another broadband at the same house using.the same phone line?

Sky internet is awful but i dont pay for it. Ive said i would before you all shout at me i pay my way with food broad and lodge gas & electric & do housework. I want to get virgin or a better internet that isnt so crap because my internet goes on and off. If it rains abit it wont work its awful. I live in the... show more Sky internet is awful but i dont pay for it. Ive said i would before you all shout at me i pay my way with food broad and lodge gas & electric & do housework.

I want to get virgin or a better internet that isnt so crap because my internet goes on and off. If it rains abit it wont work its awful. I live in the uk its always rainning!!! My dad wont cancel sky and i havent asked him. so if i pay for it myself no problems and if.my dad has problems he.can use it too. i just want a differwnt broadband provider, unlimted download speed but using the same phone line we use for.sky.net and calls. Thanks
Update: Not in a cable.area! Efffin.mountain!!!