Can anyone explain British/ Irish slang?

ever since i heard about Europe, specifically U.K and Ireland, i've been looking up videos about them. they have so much slang that i get lost and don't know what is happening half the time. i eventually want to move there and i don't want to be lost all the time whilst having a conversation with... show more ever since i heard about Europe, specifically U.K and Ireland, i've been looking up videos about them. they have so much slang that i get lost and don't know what is happening half the time. i eventually want to move there and i don't want to be lost all the time whilst having a conversation with someone. people try to explain them to me, but fail because they're American.
some examples would be like "cheeky" or "buzzing" or "chappy". There are a TON more but can someone please explain to me the ones they know?