If I restore my pc back to the state it was in when i bought it will that unhack it?

Recently my mom's computer got hacked and i tried to enter her email through my computer. The man that unhacked (hope that makes sense) hers said it could be possible that the other computers in the house could be hacked too since we are on the same network and stuff. I went to my command to check net-stats. ... show more Recently my mom's computer got hacked and i tried to enter her email through my computer. The man that unhacked (hope that makes sense) hers said it could be possible that the other computers in the house could be hacked too since we are on the same network and stuff. I went to my command to check net-stats. I didn't see anything but my IP dress until i got to the very end of the list. But because it wasn't at the top like it was on my mom's PC I didn't worry until an hour later so now I'm freaking out, because I don't have any money to get that fixed and I'm exhausting all programs to make sure I haven't been hacked. So if you can help me you will be my hero!!!