Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Why is my boyfriend keeping me a secret from his ex girlfriend?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3years and a couple of months now... We live together and just had a baby who is 14 weeks old. He has a 3year old lil girl with his ex. He keeps me a secret from her, when she calls he will leave the room incase the baby cries whilst he is on the phone to her, one time she cried and he went into the bedroom and played music loud enough to override her cry, his ex asked him " is that a baby crying" he said no, what baby? That was the tv! Am I being silly and insecure for no reason? Because I think he is living a double life because he is portraiting to be a single man to her and he is not, sometimes he puts her on mute if I'm in the room and want to ask a question and then unmute it when I keep quiet.

I was in a relationship like that once, i didn't put up with it. He kept me and my children a secret from his ex because if she knew about me she wouldn't allow him to see their son. I went along with it at first thinking that eventually he would tell her, two months later he hadn't. He got the ultimatum and he chose not to. We are better off... no one deserves to have kept a secret!!!!

That's really weird behaviour. Have you even asked him? Surely asking him is better than Y!a simply because he will know. If it were me I'd be worried that he wants her to think he is single in case she decides she wants him back. Also does this mean he never sees his kid because if he does and you have been together that long and have a child of your own then he must really be going to some lengths to keep you hidden.

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/9Ppvf

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

He sounds fishy. At first I was going to say maybe he's protecting you from her since you and his ex girlfriend shouldn't really be talking. But if he's going into different rooms when talking to his ex girlfriend and not telling her about your child, I would start asking questions.

• Jan409

He obviously still cares for his ex if he still talks to her on the phone

So is trying to protect himself by not admitting the truth

He's ambe even still seeing his ex if he has to go into another room to talk to her

I would be extremely suspicious ,if I was you

Source(s): uk

To answer this question it is because he is bumming her behind your back on a regular basis. I know as I take photo's for them!