What is the best type of pie pan to use for a good bottom crust?

I want to start making my own pie crusts. I got the method down, but I cant decide what type of pan to use: glass, ceramic, tin, or enameled tin. I read a lot of people use glass, but it seems like the crust would stick and not brown up as well on the bottom as an old-fashioned tin pan. Also, I read a lot... show more I want to start making my own pie crusts. I got the method down, but I cant decide what type of pan to use: glass, ceramic, tin, or enameled tin. I read a lot of people use glass, but it seems like the crust would stick and not brown up as well on the bottom as an old-fashioned tin pan.

Also, I read a lot about pre-baking the crust, but I want a double crust pie.

I haven't bought any pans yet, so please advise before I spend my money.
Update: Also, if you're a seasoned pie baker who's tried different ones, what are the pros and cons of each type?
Update 2: Oh, and what about the pans that have small hole in the bottom?
Update 3: All of you gave such great answers. I appreciate your help. Wish I could choose more than one.