Why do gay people think everyone is gay? And why do they want to force others to approve of their sexuality?

Its so completely pathetic. Sorry, gay folk; Really, I doubt that more then seven percent of ANYONE is gay( although an acquaintance told me he thought it was really twenty five percent, but apparently many straight people only think they are straight) much less every notable person in history. The best I could say... show more Its so completely pathetic. Sorry, gay folk; Really, I doubt that more then seven percent of ANYONE is gay( although an acquaintance told me he thought it was really twenty five percent, but apparently many straight people only think they are straight) much less every notable person in history. The best I could say is that a lot of male waiters really are gay.
And by the way, no, homophobia is not the sole reason people don't care for gay people. I have seen plenty of people who are strongly attracted to the opposite gender that either don't like the gay community, or simply think that the act of male on male sex is disturbing. Many others believe in the Christian Bible, which spells out pretty clearly that male on male sex is sinful( it doesn't address female on female that I know of). Everyone deserves acceptance. You should never have to hide what you are to get by. But NO ONE deserves approval. And people should be free to think and speak as they feel. Disapproval is not hate, and its certainly not a crime.
Update: I just stated; People have their reasons for not condoning gay behavior. You may not agree with their reasons. But they have them. I agree; Stopping someone from having gay sex is not an option. We all have our freedom. And if you think that everyone who disagrees with you is a moron, then what does that make... show more I just stated; People have their reasons for not condoning gay behavior. You may not agree with their reasons. But they have them. I agree; Stopping someone from having gay sex is not an option. We all have our freedom. And if you think that everyone who disagrees with you is a moron, then what does that make you?
As for people committing suicide because someone doesn't like what they are or what they do; Thats sad, but its not a reason for all of us to stop having opinions because they might hurt someone. People are also hurt when they can't speak their mind.