Poll: Have you ever self harmed?

Update:

Being smart doesn't have anything to do with your emotional state.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

yes

it was... relaxing? relieving?

i'm not sure

but i was never really addicted to it

• 3 years ago

NO, why would any individual try this, i've the uncanny ability to suppose soreness and have appreciate for myself. When you consider that of this i don't do bizarre things like harm myself. On the other hand the entire bike crashes I've had may look like damage however the advantages out method the injury and that i didn't do it on intent.

• 7 years ago

No.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No, but loads of the girls in my class do, they have scars covering their arms.

They all say that it is because they are depressed, but only a few of them actually have anything to be vaguely sad about. Most of them have 1000s of friends, own at least 50 pairs of shoes, all have really kind boyfriends and have perfectly nice families.

What have they got to be depressed about?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No I'm quite fine thanks

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Sure, but not by cutting...if that's what you mean...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Two suicide attempts. One when I was 13 years old and tried to take a staple gun to my wrists. And this past May I drank 2 bottles of blood pressure meds and booze on top of them.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No I lived a pretty rough life unlike everyone who harms themselves

• 7 years ago

No I haven't ... I've mostly been a happy guy during my life, so I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

no.

Source(s): smart.
  • 7 years ago

Yes.but I was a kid

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.