I'm 18 in college and pregnant what should I do?

Around the same time last year when I was 17 and in my senior year of high school I got pregnant for the first time with my boyfriend of about a year at the time. My parents were very disappointed and told me my options were either abortion or adoption. They told me if I had the child and wanted to raise him or her... show more Around the same time last year when I was 17 and in my senior year of high school I got pregnant for the first time with my boyfriend of about a year at the time. My parents were very disappointed and told me my options were either abortion or adoption. They told me if I had the child and wanted to raise him or her I would have to do it on my own without any help from them, financially or otherwise. Scared by their threat and unwilling to go through adoption, I had an abortion.

I have regretted that choice every day since. I had a medicine abortion since I was only 5 weeks along, and after taking the pill immediately wished I could take it back. I cried for months and months about the loss of my child. I felt an overpowering feeling of guilt and sadness and regret over my decision. Fast forward a year and I'm in college a couple hours away from home, still with my high school boyfriend. Last night I noticed my period was late, I took 4 tests and one after another they were all positive.

My gut feeling is that I've gotten another chance to have the child I've been grieving for since my abortion. I want more than anything to have this baby...but most everyone in my life is telling me to get an abortion. I know logically I could certainly provide a better home for a child later in my life and now is not a very "convenient" time to be pregnant but at the end of the day it's ME that has to deal with the emotional consequences of ANOTHER abortion. My boyfriend is supportive, he is also a student but plans to drop a couple classes and get a job to help cover costs. He wants a child but recognizes the impracticality of having a baby at 18. The main concern I have is for my parents. I can't imagine their reaction when I tell them I'm pregnant AGAIN...I'm afraid of losing not only their financial support but their respect and my relationship with them. They are very conservative and both waiting until marriage to have sex and all that. I'm not sure what their reaction will be when they find out..I hope they'll continue to fund my schooling but I'm honestly not sure what to expect at this point. I'm applying for medicaid for prenatal care and WIC and trying to get all the help I can so hopefully my parents won't have to pay for any of that. I feel terrible for putting them in this situation..it's not their problem.

I was just wondering what anyone's advice would be for me in this situation. Has anyone else done this? Thanks so much in advance.