Why are blowjobs so uncomfortable for me?

Whenever a sexual partner produces the act on me I find it really uncomfortable and ticklish. It's a big humiliating. Sometimes it gets to the extreme where I need to tell them to stop because it's so tickly and everlasting. I have never managed to ejaculate from one either due to not finding it enjoyable... show more Whenever a sexual partner produces the act on me I find it really uncomfortable and ticklish. It's a big humiliating. Sometimes it gets to the extreme where I need to tell them to stop because it's so tickly and everlasting. I have never managed to ejaculate from one either due to not finding it enjoyable as such. In some circumstances it feels quite nice but other it feels horrible and really tickly. Does anyone share a similar distaste as I do or know what the problem may be?
Update: I'm not circumcised, and its just my bellend that's really sensitive :s the shaft doesn't tickle at all.