What happened to the 3 Wise Men after they visited Jesus as a baby?

Hi All, I'm writing a nativity for young children and it has just occurred to me that I have never heard more about the 3 wise men after the Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh part? Did they go to King Harold? What happened? P.s. I know about the "there might have been 12 because the Bible doesn't... show more Hi All,

I'm writing a nativity for young children and it has just occurred to me that I have never heard more about the 3 wise men after the Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh part? Did they go to King Harold? What happened?

P.s. I know about the "there might have been 12 because the Bible doesn't specify a number part,I dont need you to remind
me!"
Update: Yes, I know I said 3 but kids understand that better and "there is no biblical reference to the number of ambassadors or nations" won't really fit in with my script ;)