Is game resolution 1024x768 good for 22" wide screen monitor ?

now am ging to buy a new 22" led monitor for playing games.

i think higher the resolution dat will cause game slow.so please tell me dat is gaming experience good on if i choose 1024x768 on 22 wide screen...please help me.

Update:

almost every 22" monitor hv 1920x1020 resolution.on dat resolution game will be slow.i always prefer 1024x768 resolution for game. so ..wat about the gaming experience on this resolution.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1024x768 isn't a widescreen resolution. A 22" monitor probably has a native resolution of 1920x1080. If you're not planning to play games at that resolution then there isn't much point in buying the monitor.

• 7 years ago

No not at all, like the other guy said the resolution should be atleast 1920 x 1080. If the resolution is that low, it would not be a good gaming experience

• D McC
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

1024x768 is not a widescreen resolution, it is used for 4:3 screens so if you use it the picture will be stretched

• hur
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No. widescreen selection could be adapted with the help of your laptop for the sport. YOuc an allso regulate the alternative in the sport or maybe thrugh your video enjoying cards settings. enjoying video games in a window isn't reported in any respect. FUllscreen is often the perfect selection.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.