Muslims, so what you're saying is 'anyone who isn't muslim is going to hell'?

Quran (4:56) - Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise So st patrick is in hell because he taught the Holy Trinity to the irish? But in his... show more Quran (4:56) - Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise

So st patrick is in hell because he taught the Holy Trinity to the irish? But in his writings he says that God allowed him to do this and said that God told him to spread the word of The Holy Trinity. Why would. God do this if he's perfect.

Jesus was jewish, he wasn't muslim and if he was muslim then he would have preached the EXACT same thing as mohammed did. However both teachings contradict each other. The quran says to kill thy enemy and the bible says to love thy enemy. Your quran clearly states anyone who isn't muslim WILL go to hell.

Other christian saints has actually converted muslims to believing in christianity so are they in hell like your quran says? The quran also says you are married in heaven however Jesus says people are not. I know what most muslims will say 'oh the bible has been altered'. However if the quran is perfect (like you say) then why does it say that God said to kill non muslims. Why does it discuss money which God and his convent have no need for.

You claim its full of science when it says muhammed split the moon in two. Did you notice that its actually in 1 piece? I used to respect muslims and their beliefs until I found out it condemned me to hell for being christian......
Update: @Gertrude, do you also realise that you're being the hypocrite by calling me one. I also checked some questions you answered. In one of them you typed that christians were stupid and them babbled on about some other nonsense. I also realise you said that you mentioned ALL christians and didn't put... show more @Gertrude, do you also realise that you're being the hypocrite by calling me one. I also checked some questions you answered. In one of them you typed that christians were stupid and them babbled on about some other nonsense. I also realise you said that you mentioned ALL christians and didn't put christians down as individual's. No christian condemn's anyone to hell so your lying about that. Did any christian ever once say to you the following: 'I'm condemning you to hell'. Or did he say this: 'God will condemn you to hell if you keep sinning'. If its the first one and if any 'christian did say this then he should apologise. Where does it say in the bible that non christians are going to hell? I can't find it anywhere. It says those who don't believe Jesus was the messiah will go to hell. Don't try to have an argument about religion because you won't win and you already have lost. I won't be choosing you as best answer either
Update 2: @cryptic, do you see christians crashing planes into buildings? Do you see christians causing mass genocide (I know what you're going to say, 'hitler was catholic', why yes he WAS, he then turned atheist (if you know your history you'd know this), he then turned pagan near his death.