Muslims, so what you're saying is 'anyone who isn't muslim is going to hell'?

Quran (4:56) - Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise

So st patrick is in hell because he taught the Holy Trinity to the irish? But in his writings he says that God allowed him to do this and said that God told him to spread the word of The Holy Trinity. Why would. God do this if he's perfect.

Jesus was jewish, he wasn't muslim and if he was muslim then he would have preached the EXACT same thing as mohammed did. However both teachings contradict each other. The quran says to kill thy enemy and the bible says to love thy enemy. Your quran clearly states anyone who isn't muslim WILL go to hell.

Other christian saints has actually converted muslims to believing in christianity so are they in hell like your quran says? The quran also says you are married in heaven however Jesus says people are not. I know what most muslims will say 'oh the bible has been altered'. However if the quran is perfect (like you say) then why does it say that God said to kill non muslims. Why does it discuss money which God and his convent have no need for.

You claim its full of science when it says muhammed split the moon in two. Did you notice that its actually in 1 piece? I used to respect muslims and their beliefs until I found out it condemned me to hell for being christian......

@Gertrude, do you also realise that you're being the hypocrite by calling me one. I also checked some questions you answered. In one of them you typed that christians were stupid and them babbled on about some other nonsense. I also realise you said that you mentioned ALL christians and didn't put christians down as individual's. No christian condemn's anyone to hell so your lying about that. Did any christian ever once say to you the following: 'I'm condemning you to hell'. Or did he say this: 'God will condemn you to hell if you keep sinning'. If its the first one and if any 'christian did say this then he should apologise. Where does it say in the bible that non christians are going to hell? I can't find it anywhere. It says those who don't believe Jesus was the messiah will go to hell. Don't try to have an argument about religion because you won't win and you already have lost. I won't be choosing you as best answer either

@cryptic, do you see christians crashing planes into buildings? Do you see christians causing mass genocide (I know what you're going to say, 'hitler was catholic', why yes he WAS, he then turned atheist (if you know your history you'd know this), he then turned pagan near his death.

Favorite Answer

First of all read your own Scripture the Bible before finding fault with Islam.

Jesus established the death penalty for those who abandon his teachings.

John 15:6 NKJV

If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Yet Christians have abandoned his teaching by drinking alcohol, eating pork etc. but they are not being punished accordingly!

People having no faith shall enter Hell: Deuteronomy 32: 20-23

They have provoked Me to jealousy by what is not God;

They have moved Me to anger by their foolish idols.

But I will provoke them to jealousy by those who are not a nation;

I will move them to anger by a foolish nation.

For a fire is kindled in My anger,

And shall burn to the lowest hell;

It shall consume the earth with her increase,

And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

I will heap disasters on them;

I will spend My arrows on them.

It is hard for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven than a camel to go through the eye of a needle: Matthew 29:22-24

Jesus said, "23Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

The wicked and all the nations tht forget God shall be turned to Hell: Psalm 9:17

Kill Followers of Other Religions: Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB. If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.

Death to Followers of other Religions

1) Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Sorry to say Bro but not only are non muslims going to hell but even muslims are going to hell. Those Jews and christians who believed and obeyed in Moses and Jesus in their time will go to heaven. As far as the current law is concerned, it is law brought forth by Prophet Muhammad so everyone living in this age should abide by that law. How can you judge yourself based on a law which was meant for the earlier people? An example is that you commit a cybercrime and the cops catch you. Will you say to the cops that I am following the law of the 19th century and there was no such law on cybercrime. Obviously you will be judged by the current law, right? As far as the bible is concerned, I suggest you to go to harvard and study divinity and they will teach you how and where bible was altered.

You realize that the Bible does the exact same thing in regards to other faiths, right? Atheists get told all the time that they are going to hell, and even members of specific Christian sects are told they aren't "real Christians" by Christians in other sects. You are the hypocrite here.

• tevis

muslims dnt say that christians will visit hell.. examine the Koran.. "people who have faith, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians,- whoever have faith in Allah and the final Day, and did righteous deeds, shall have their reward with their Lord; and for them there is not any worry, nor shall they grieve. "(2:sixty two) they say that christians are incorrect bout some issues.. this is all.. this is to God to decide who visit hell not me..

yeah, like christianity doesn't return the favor ...