"This comment has received too many negative votes" - how many is too many?

I posted a comment on a youtube video and the next day it was hidden with the message "This comment has received too many negative votes"

I'm just curious if anyone knows exactly how many votes a youtube comment needs to get before disappearing.

Thanks

That doesn't seem like very much does it?

Okay SMF, I'm not sure why you commented if it's such a waste of your time but I don't see why I should bother youtube workers with it if there are plenty of people wanting to kill time on the net already.

Thanks

I would've thought 5 or more since that is the method on Yahoo Answers as well

6

It's really none of their business. And to me it just sounds like they feel guilty for not doing the same with their kids or encouraging breastfeeding for their children. I wish I could have breastfed my kids much longer than I did but my oldest one weened herself at 11 months and the other two I had to go back to school, work and pumping didn't help. If you are a stay at home mom or you can pump enough breast milk I would do it as long as possible. My kids have been so much more healthier than my sister's kids or any of my friends' kids who were not breastfed. Most of the comments I got that were negative I felt were out of resentment and jealousy. I personally felt some weanied out of breastfeeding over minor issues like pain. I went through it with all three of mine but I was determined to breastfeed them. I had people give rude looks in public even though I was so discreet about breast feeding. I sought help from a lactation consultant at my local health department. She encourages breast feeding for as long as possible. If you can go 18 months or even two years that is really great. If someone says something to you just respond by saying I appreciate your concern. I have my own opinion and I'm sticking to it, end of conversation. Anytime you are at a function after your child is a year old if you can pump milk into a bottle use it to avoid the chance of conflict that you could possibly get by directly breast feeding.

i think 5

...why don't YOU read their rules and guidelines (or) better yet... e-mail them and ask !