I don't want to go to college? Preferably female advice.?

Hi, I am 19 and in college. I'm at a community college but can transfer to a good SUNY school in a few years if I work hard. I already have a contract with a good college and I'm pretty set on my major. However, everywhere I turn, I seem to face more and more sexism. I have already run into multiple... show more Hi,
I am 19 and in college. I'm at a community college but can transfer to a good SUNY school in a few years if I work hard. I already have a contract with a good college and I'm pretty set on my major.

However, everywhere I turn, I seem to face more and more sexism. I have already run into multiple sexist professors. I just ignore them and keep my chin up, I don't care much for their personal opinions anyways.

Now, I am learning that I will likely make significantly less money in my field as a female. A female professor who went into the same career I did (she has a double PHD and teaches at a COMMUNITY COLLEGE) was telling the class that females will make less money and have a harder time getting into my career than males.

I'm wondering if it is even worth it. College creates student loans, and what if I don't even get the career I want? I can make money doing things that don't necessarily require a degree. Programming and graphic design, or even web camming. I keep thinking to myself, what am I trying to prove anyways? Even if I dropped out and became a cam girl or anything else, I'd get treated the same way everywhere I go. I would become a feminist and fight against all of this, but I have other things I want to do in life, and just don't have the time for all of these setbacks.
Update: Grant, Feminism is a major in college. It is a legitimate thing, not just stuff you hear about on 4chan or what else. People who major in feminism do social activism world-wide to promote gender equality. They recently changed the definition of sexual assault to include male victims. Feminism is also towards gender... show more Grant, Feminism is a major in college. It is a legitimate thing, not just stuff you hear about on 4chan or what else. People who major in feminism do social activism world-wide to promote gender equality. They recently changed the definition of sexual assault to include male victims. Feminism is also towards gender equality.

I know a few women personally who get paid less than men they work with, and they are in different fields. Please stop trying to invalidate these experiences. They are real.
Update 2: Cognitive science.
Update 3: Okay, decided to stay in college. I'll do what cherry guy said and i think ill do camming on the side to make cash. my parents wouldn't care because they're not weird about sex like that. I think I was just in a little niche and wanted some reassurance. thanks everyone. :)