Average Gas, electric and water bills for 3 room semi-detached house?

I've recently moved into my first place with my sister, 3 bedroom semi-detached house, just wondering if anyone else has a 3 room semi detached what's your average bill you pay monthly for your water, electric and gas?

Thank you.

• Jan409
    Favorite Answer

Very roughly it will be £100 a month for Gas and about the same for electricity

We pay the same amount each month, and that helps spread the cost

for the more expensive winter months

Source(s): UK
  • Eautha

Well Im not sure what a pound is equal to in dollars but my average bills are Water and Sewer-$55.00 Electric, Summer-$125.00 with 2 a/c's Winter $100.00 with an Eden Pure Natural Gas, Summer-$50.00 Winter-$150-$200

• Emz

Two of us living here, we pay approx £100 every 6 months for water (on a meter) between £70-120 every 3 months for electric, depending on winter/summer, and £100-150 for 3 months gas again depending on summer/winter.

£100-150 a month for both.

I pay a direct debit to Southern electric of £50 per month for gas and £50 per month for electric and pretty much break even over the year.

£200 a month for both fuels is someone very extravagant.

water: £20 a month on a meter at most.

gas: about £70 in winter for heating, hot water, cooking, £30 in summer for cooking

electricity: about £30 year round.

put on jumpers, turn off lights.

£100 per month is more like it. Grab any free insulation offer you can find, they all finish at the end of November